- Medical Studies from 1979 to 1986 at the University of Vienna
- Promotion 1986 Vienna
- Neurosurgical training at Wagner Jauregg Hospital Linz
- During the training already intensive studies of spinal surgery; several internships with Prof. Benini and Prof. Grob at the Schulthess Clinic, Zurich, as well as with Prof. Harms in Germany.
- Medical Specialist in Neurosurgery since 1 Jan 1993
- Establishment of spinal surgery in Wels since 1 Sep 1999
- I managed to build up a nationally and internationally recognized spine surgery center in Wels.
- As part of the hospital reform in 2011 the department of independent spine surgery was suspended by the hospital (Klinikum Wels) which eventually led to a mutual termination of my employment with the hospital by 31 Dec 2011.
Since January I am to my patients´ disposal in the new ordination
Wels St. Stephan´s West, Salzburger Straße 65
and at the Medical Center Vigaun,
Karl-Rödhammer-Weg 91. (www.badvigaun.com)